Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Say Cheese!

This will be another short blog to show off some cute baby pics. For the past few weeks, Blake's been really honing in his smiling skills. I'm not talking about the it-feels-so-good-to-you-know-what smiles babies are famous for; these are genuine I-love-you-Mommy-and-Daddy smiles. Sometimes they're tough to catch on camera because he gets so distracted by the funny machine I'm pointing at his face, but I recently had some success. Isn't he the cutest?



And Blake's not the only one honing in new skills. Both Ryan and I are becoming masters of how to make Blake grin. I won't reveal our secrets; you'll have to learn your own silly tricks. But based on the tactics to which we resort, it shouldn't be long before Blake is laughing at us, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment