Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Jury's Still Out

You may remember in a blog post last month, I promised an upcoming entry about what it was like as Ryan went back to work. Well, he did go back to work about 4 weeks ago... sort of. He worked for 6 days, and then reported for jury duty. As it turns out, he was seated as Juror #1.



Just as Blake and I were getting used to Dad coming home in the middle of the night, he started coming home in the middle of the day.

Well, today the case reached its conclusion. So now...


Tomorrow Ryan will go back to work (for real this time). And one week from today, I also go back to work. As far as I know, civic duty is not calling my name.

As for Blake, he too faces hard work ahead: learning to live without Mom & Dad for about 8 hours each day. How does he feel about that? The jury's still out on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment