Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mommy Knows Best

Mother's Day 2011 was very low-key. Blake got to see both of his grandmothers the day before.

Here's Blake with his favorite Nana in Stockton. They have matching smiles!


I neglected to take any pictures later that night when Blake got to spend time with both his Gramma and his GG (Great Grandma). But I do have a recent vacation pic of Blake with Grandma Lynne. Aaaaaawww.


As for the actual holiday, we did what I wanted to do most (besides sleep in): we spent the day at home as a family. Here's Blake and me at dinner time, a delicious meal thanks to Dad.



Yes, Mommy definitely knows best. Mother's Day 2011 was perfectly relaxing, and I continue to think how much of an amazing difference a year makes.


Mothers' Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment