Sunday, October 31, 2010

Babies, Baseball and BOO!

What could be more perfect than orange and black in October? You've got Halloween, and you've got the SF Giants in the World Series. I knew when Blake was born, 2010 was going to be a good year.

I figured since Blake isn't even one yet, dressing him up for Halloween would be a waste of time and money. But imagine the pressure I got from colleagues, friends and even Ryan!

Speaking of pressure, the Giants were facing a little of their own. So when they clinched the division, I decided Blake would be Brian Wilson for Halloween if the Giants made it to the series.

So.. here we are. Blake's all dressed up, I'm blogging about it, and Ryan's losing sleep each night before the Giants play. Happy Halloween, fear the beard and GOOOOO GIANTS!!


My Little Giant


Warming Up


Carolyn & Ryan at the World Series


Blake Didn't Get to Go but Still Rooted for the Giants!


The VIP After Party


Hosted by MLB


Inside... Cheers!


The Giant Family

No comments:

Post a Comment